Polyx Professional Hardwax Oil
Osmo’s original Hardwax Oil is the highest quality finish available for hardwood surfaces. Designed to be applied by professionals, Polyx Professional Hardwax Oil is full-solid, meaning it is made without solvents. It is microporous and does not crack, flake, peel or blister. When dry, the finish is safe for humans, animals, and plants. It can even be used on children’s toys.
See osmona.com for more information.
- Finish two coats in just one day
- Healthier, solvent-free
- Under 50 g/l VOC
- Low odor
- LEED compliant
- Excellent coverage – 1 liter covers 700 square feet per coat
- Fast application with bladed trowel and low speed buffer
- Protects wood from the elements while allowing for a natural wood grain feel
- Engineered oil and wax provides added durability
Unlike many companies, which hide their ingredients under the guise of trade secrets, Osmo discloses all ingredients present in Polyx-Oil. Polyx-Oil does not require labeling for Proposition 65 (Presence of known carcinogens)
Binding Agents – Sunflower, soybean, and thistle oil
Waxes: Carnauba wax, candelilla wax, and parrafin
Drying agents and silica