Osmo: Wood Wax Finish
Osmo Wood Wax Finish is a transparent or opaque interior wood stain and finish. It is a one application process which produces a rich satin finish that protects your interior wood. Wood Wax Finish is based on natural vegetable oils and waxes. Oil penetrates deep into the pores of the wood to protect against water and stains, while the wax produces a surface coating which protects against surface abrasion. Excellent for furniture, doors, and trim. Coat with Osmo Polyx-Oil for additional durability on floors and other high use woodwork.
See osmona.com for more information.
- Transparent or Opaque wood finish for all interior wood (walls, ceilings, doors, floors, moldings, edge-glued panels, cork…)
- Especially recommended for furniture and children’s toys
- The wood surface receives a satin finish and becomes extremely durable
- Excellent furniture finish
- Water-repellent and dirt-resistant, resistant to common household substances
- Can be used in damp rooms (kitchens, bathrooms)
- Available in 0.125, 0.375, and 0.75 liter containers
- PLEASE NOTE: THIS ITEM CAN ONLY BE SHIPPED WITH GROUND SHIPPING, DUE TO THE HIGH FLAMMABILITY RATING
Please visit OsmoNA.com for the most up-to date installation & product information