Preserva Wood: Why Woodn’t You Want It Looking Its Best?
Preserva Wood contains a unique blend of long-lasting ingredients that protect and condition wood, new and old. By combining natural organic oils and resins with other high quality protective ingredients, the result is an easy to apply wood finish that simply lasts longer than other products on the market today.
Preserva Wood protects wood against the earth’s natural degradation by reducing warping, shrinking, cracking, and discoloration. It also provides water-repellence and ultra-violet screens, including trans oxide pigments which reflect sunlight and enhance the natural beauty and color of wood, while providing the best possible UV protection
Environmentally safe, Preserva Wood meets the most stringent environmental regulations in the U.S. and Canada.
Uses: Natural wood siding, decks and fences, patio and lawn furniture, shingle siding and roofs, log and timber frame homes, piers and docks, and other exposed wood needing treatment
See preservaproducts.com for more information.
- Available in 5 gallon, 1 gallon, and quart sizes
- Penetrating finish – will not crack or peel
- Low viscosity (thin) – easy to spray!
- Ultraviolet (UV) protection from special reflective pigments
- Tinted “natural finishes” to enhance the natural beauty of your wood
- Environmentally responsible; low VOC
- Lower cost per square foot of protection due to high-solids content
- Long lasting protection from moisture penetration into wood
- Retards warping and cracking of your wood
- The cured film is protected from mold and mildew
- Easy to apply, and easy to re-treat when ready (no stripping)
- Ideal for old and new wood surfaces alike
- Made in Auburn, California